Rava Laddu

Author: kittymatti / Labels: ,




Ingredients

Rava/ Semolina 2 cups
Sugar 2 cups
Ghee 1/2 cup
Cashews broken, a handful
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp

Roast rava in a dry pan till it changes color by a few shades
Grind it in a mixie into a fine powder
Next, grind sugar into a fine powder.
Mix rava, sugar and cardamom into a dry mixture
Heat ghee in a pan and when hot drop the cashew pieces, when the cashews turn golden brown, remove from heat and pour it on the mixture.
While still warm mix ghee evenly and in that heat roll out the mixture into balls/laddus.
Store in an air-tight container or refrigerate.
You can also a try a diabetic version of this recipe by substituting sugar with splenda.
















5 comments:

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

yummy presentation...

Vimitha Durai said...

This is my hubby's favie. Looks so yum.
My Culinary Trial Room
Ongoing event - Love n Chocolate Fest

Rika said...

Hey, I've a surprise for you on my blog, please do check it :)

Sachin 99 Centuries Pics said...

I like this blog website due to the quality of a description. I say thanks to that person who made this Wonderful Blog. Let Me Share This on My Face Book Page

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

yummy...

Post a Comment

Hi guys..

Try out these recipes and give me your feedback...

Followers